Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Non Samsung apps

(Topic created on: 12-01-2018 03:10 PM)
ColinGriffin
First Poster
Options

I got a new Samsung tv mu6670 and got it because I thought it's open source for most apps. Every time I try to install an app (redbox tv) it says file not supported. Is apk the wrong extension? Is there an unknown sources to unlock or just Samsung apps?

Somebody please help me

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@ColinGriffin wrote:

I got a new Samsung tv mu6670 and got it because I thought it's open source for most apps. Every time I try to install an app (redbox tv) it says file not supported. Is apk the wrong extension? Is there an unknown sources to unlock or just Samsung apps?

Somebody please help me

Thank you

I have a Samsung Ks and as far as I know you can only install apos from Samsung's own app store, which is very limited. If you wanted to install apps not on the store you might be better off with a Android TV, I.e. Sony.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@ColinGriffin wrote:

Somebody please help me

Thank you

I have a Samsung Ks and as far as I know you can only install apos from Samsung's own app store, which is very limited. If you wanted to install apps not on the store you might be better off with a Android TV, I.e. Sony.

0 Likes
ColinGriffin
First Poster
Options
Thanks for replying
0 Likes