Did you mean: 

No "Self Diagnosis" Option Available

(Topic created on: 10-12-2017 07:01 PM)
Zudecke
First Poster
Options

15129322513405829207384752247928.jpg

Hi

Woke up to find Netflix was no longer working for some strange reason. Code nw 4 8.

I am trying to a factory reset as I've tried everything else to try and rectify it to avail. 

But as you can see the self diagnosis option is not selectable on my TV. 

All other menus and sub menus are available except this. 

Why are Samsungs so complicated?? 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Zudecke.

What's the model code and software version of your TV? Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Zudecke
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

Please see attached for model information. 

Many thanks 

NickIMG-20171212-WA0005.jpg

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Thanks @Zudecke.

There's a later sofware version available (2126.0). If you're unable to update through the Settings, you should be able to download it from the Support page here and extract it on to a USB stick and update that way. (There's a guide on updating via USB on the Support page too, but a direct link to it is here.)

Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
EL ALAMI HAMZA
Mastermind
Options

Hello

You have to go out downright of the application and after you could make the  selftest

newman1
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem so I exited the app and shut down the tv then diagnosis is no longer grayed

Jethaz
First Poster
Options

Self diagnosis and contact samsung are both not available, how can i reset it? 

Tnx for the ans.

0 Likes
Bert308
First Poster
Options

No signal.New Reciever,new 4K HDMI cable.Go to Network Set up on Auto,test @ says no IP Adress/Subnet/Gateway/DNS Server.Switch to Manual,test comes up as no Gateway Ping.This is a Samsung 650 touch of Color Series LCD TV. Help.

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi @Bert308. Hope you're doing well. Can you please expand on what you're experiencing with the TV? Where are you trying to receive a signal from? How have you got your network connected to the TV? Also, whats the full model code of your TV?
0 Likes
amspencer1982
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I also have the same issue. The self diagnosis option is not available for me to select. I purchased my TV in Switzerland but i now live in Netherlands, but would like to change the regional settings to UK as i do not speak Dutch.

Any help would be great.

Thank you