Support

Open search

New update MU series

I have the green flashes when using xbox one x now for the last couple of updates when i contacted cutomer support they remoted into the tv and they couldnt find any reason for the flashes

Pathfinder

@Biscuithead wrote:

I have the green flashes when using xbox one x now for the last couple of updates when i contacted cutomer support they remoted into the tv and they couldnt find any reason for the flashes

It was fixed about 2 or 3 updates ago. Then came back. They fix one thing and then break something they have already fixed. I suppose it keeps them in a job

2017 65q8c writes tv frimware 1250. The light effect of Samsung writing on the front of the TV for a short time sometimes works sometimes not working. 1250 and 1250.5 Is there frimware difference

Explorer
1260.6 postet on the website. As usual, no info about what's new.
Pathfinder
thanks downloaded and will instal tonight
First Poster

I installed the update this morning, there's a noticeable performance improvement on the smart hub. 

Apprentice

Can confirm the MU8000 plays HDR10+ content. I have a Panasonic UB820 and am playing A Beautiful Planet/ 

20181214_163200.jpgsee the HDR10+ indicator20181214_163227.jpg

Pathfinder

Big bug in the new update keeps asking me and checking for a new update everytime it powers on

Explorer
Wow this are really good news! Is the mu8000 the 2017 model or the 2018? I got the 4K fire stick and amazon prime is sending hrd10+ but I cant’t really tell if the tv is displaying it or not...
Explorer

hi  @Carlitos , afaik MU is always 2017 and NU is 2018. did you see any mark hdr10+ at amazon , i don't ?

greetz cormar.

Top Liked Authors