Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 12-12-2018 07:19 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
Biscuithead
First Poster
Options

I have the green flashes when using xbox one x now for the last couple of updates when i contacted cutomer support they remoted into the tv and they couldnt find any reason for the flashes

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

@Biscuithead wrote:

I have the green flashes when using xbox one x now for the last couple of updates when i contacted cutomer support they remoted into the tv and they couldnt find any reason for the flashes

It was fixed about 2 or 3 updates ago. Then came back. They fix one thing and then break something they have already fixed. I suppose it keeps them in a job :winking-face:

0 Likes
Hakanemre34
Apprentice
Options

2017 65q8c writes tv frimware 1250. The light effect of Samsung writing on the front of the TV for a short time sometimes works sometimes not working. 1250 and 1250.5 Is there frimware difference

0 Likes
eplekake
Explorer
Options
1260.6 postet on the website. As usual, no info about what's new.
0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options
thanks downloaded and will instal tonight
0 Likes
rodzucarelli
First Poster
Options

I installed the update this morning, there's a noticeable performance improvement on the smart hub. 

0 Likes
King_Crimson
Apprentice
Options

Can confirm the MU8000 plays HDR10+ content. I have a Panasonic UB820 and am playing A Beautiful Planet/ 

see the HDR10+ indicatorsee the HDR10+ indicator20181214_163227.jpg

Madasahat
Voyager
Options

Big bug in the new update keeps asking me and checking for a new update everytime it powers on

0 Likes
carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options
Wow this are really good news! Is the mu8000 the 2017 model or the 2018? I got the 4K fire stick and amazon prime is sending hrd10+ but I cant’t really tell if the tv is displaying it or not...
0 Likes
cormar
Pioneer
Options

hi  @Carlitos , afaik MU is always 2017 and NU is 2018. did you see any mark hdr10+ at amazon , i don't ?

greetz cormar.

0 Likes