Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 04-04-2018 05:37 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Will update mine again tomorrow. What the update guide also on the download section? 

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

Did you notice anything worth while after the update I have it ready to install via USB

0 Likes
Matturl
Explorer
Options

My experience with v1201 was really laggy. v1210 seems to have fixed this with much smoother animations and faster app loading times. No additional features found, but I don't think any update has brought any drastic changes? Would love to be wrong about that though.

0 Likes
Blueboy1
First Poster
Options

Yes same for me on my MU6120 Apps load quicker, smoother with less lag. 

Apart from that no significant or noticeable difference. As with all these Firmware Updates Samsung claim they provide useability, performance, stability and input improvements.

0 Likes
Dragan
First Poster
Options
After installing software 1210.8 on my TV MU6122, I did not notice an improvement.
0 Likes
Wayne10
Pioneer
Options

New update seems to have broken  TV Plus access to watch.

Super tv though!

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Wayne10 wrote:

New update seems to have broken  TV Plus access to watch.

Super tv though!

Hi @Wayne10 Maybe shouuld try a Smart Hub Reset to see if that makes any difference , though not aware of that many having problem with this update.    Glad happy with Tv otherwise though :smileywink:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Wayne10
Pioneer
Options

Tried all resets x times factory no joy.

Quite a few people on av forums uk with mu7000 have same issue.

Ill try hub again.

Wayne10
Pioneer
Options

Just reset hub again and at first the option to rent/buy pops up then a few minutes later its showing previews only and the option to rent/buy cannot be made to be shown.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Wayne10 wrote:

Just reset hub again and at first the option to rent/buy pops up then a few minutes later its showing previews only and the option to rent/buy cannot be made to be shown.

Pity about that, seems it definitely needs further investigation.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes