Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 02-04-2018 11:23 AM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

I have a MU 6470

The green flash issue has lessened but only happens when playing xbox I have changed the setup to game mode and see what happens

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Only noticed this morning that if I use YouTube via TV app, hdr+ comes up on picture settings. So by the looks it did have it on the upgrade, or never noticed it lol. 

0 Likes
Blueboy1
First Poster
Options

Morning valleyboy,

Thank you for the heads up.

What did you select on YouTube to actually see the HDR10+ was displaying?

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Play a more recent music video, then get settings up at bottom of screen and u will see it. 

0 Likes
Blueboy1
First Poster
Options

Awesome...Thanks So Much

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

No problem. Didn't really enjoy the quality to be honest because it goes to the Opera effect. 

0 Likes
eplekake
Explorer
Options

New update 1210.8.

From the U.S site:

- Version : 1210.8
- Improved usability

1. Improved browser performance

2. Improved app performance

3. Improved stability

4. Improved usability of input devices

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Will this update be ok on UK TV? 

0 Likes
Blueboy1
First Poster
Options

Hi valleyboy,

Yes the new Firmware Version 1210.8 is on the Samsung UK Support Page & available for USB Update. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

So another update which shall hopefully assist those having issues, only the US site has firmware notes but they are standard  and don't exactly go into specifics.   Indeed 1210.8 is avaiable for download on Uk site,  only advisable to download from your own country's site and to wait if it has not appeared yet. US site though can be useful for some information.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes