Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Netflix does not work on KU6900

(Topic created on: 02-11-2018 10:34 AM)
Alvin_P
Journeyman
Options

a week ago, Netflix was not working on my curved KU6900. My sister have the same problem with the same style TV.

I've tried, reset smart hub, reset as a new tv, and reinstall netflix in apps mode, but still the netflix does not work.

Conract cs in hk, email back:

Thank you for contacting SamsungElectronics Hong Kong. With reference to your email, we understand that you would like to enquire about the error of playing Netflix with your TV. 

In case of this, we have noticed this issue and passed to the relevant party for further follow-up. Once the update is available, we will send a SMS to imform you and offer help. 

Anyone got the same issue?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Alvin_P
Journeyman
Options

I've tried to download the 1311 software mentioned in another thread but my tv refused to update it because my tv having a more latest version 1511.

so the netflix issue cannot be fixed!! 

anyone help...?

0 Likes
Alvin_P
Journeyman
Options

the problem still exists until today, anyone help? 

contacted samsung hk and they only said the firmware was released and I'll receive SMS but nothing i got.

Email sent, only reply me they are notified and suggest nothing to me.

I tried all the method to contact but still nothing i can do..????

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Alvin_P. Have you been in touch with Netflix? They develop and maintain the app, it would be best to contact them for any assistance. 

0 Likes
Solution
Alvin_P
Journeyman
Options

Thank you Carl, I've received your cs in hk today. He taught me to install the latest version 1203 by searching model ks and the problem was fixed.

the problem needs to install your company updated firmware. Not keep asking me to contact others, thank you!!

0 Likes
Joseph9
First Poster
Options

I have the exactly the same case as you. Same response from Samsung, ask me wait for SMS!
How to update the firmware without waiting anymore??? me is 1511 too!!! the tv keep saying its latest and no new update available! how to search firmware on the tv??? thx!

0 Likes
Alvin_P
Journeyman
Options

https://www.samsung.com/hk_en/support/

search your tv model and see if any update firmware with version 1203. If not, try to input the tv model "ua49ks8800", there is a firmware version 1203.2, download it to a computer.

unzip the file, there should be a folder called "image", copy the folder image to a usb

plug the usb to your tv, choose update the firmware in your tv, and choose update the firmware by usb. After the update, your tv version becomes version 1203.2

the netflix works again! 

0 Likes