Support

Open search

Need more HDMI ports KS9500 series TV

Highlighted

Need more HDMI ports KS9500 series TV

Hi all,

i need two more HDMI ports on more on more anytime connect hub 3 isnt enough!! lol...what are the best options i understand there are third party options out there...do i look for ones that can connect to the USB port?

Offically i also know Samsung cant obviously recommend a third party so i hope others out there have the same problem and solved it!!...

Also will the hub recognise it??

please help!!

6 REPLIES

Re: Need more HDMI ports KS9500 series TV

I also have a Samsung sound bar that works through the arc port on the hub so how will that work with the (I hope) spillter..
First Poster

Anyone??

Explorer

Hi Theguru. I’m using a Splitter box to get my devices involved. And it works very well. Online is probable the best place to look eg Amazon. They do various styles .

Hope this helps.

Gordon

First Poster

Hi gordon

Amazon do a hdmi usb powered one will that work from the USB ports?? And also does the anytime hub pick up them up as separate connections ie like hdmi 5 and 6 etc??

First Poster

Thank you btw for your reply :0)
Explorer

Hi. If I understand you the anytime Splitter does not show individual devises or ports eg hdmi 5 etc. Plug into the hdmi cable into tv or receiver then attach your equipment into the other ports.

Hope this helps.

Gordon

Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count