Support

Open search

Need help connecting bluetooth headphones and soundbar simultaneously

Hello,

I could use some assistance, I'm got a Samsung Model QN75Q65FN TV that I'm trying to use with a Bose soundbar and Bose wireless headphones.  The soundbar is connected through the hdmi arc and works great on its own, and the headphones when selected in the sound settings (bluetooth) also work fine on their own. 

When I try to use both I can't seem to get them to activate at the same time.  If I use the multi output in the accessibility section as suggested in a previous post the sound will come out of the TV speakers but I can't get it to come out of the soundbar.  Are there any suggestions on how to get both to work at the same time?  Both can function independently of each other but I need them to work simultaneously.  Anyone have some help on how to get these to work in tandem?

2 REPLIES
Explorer

Hello

can you test this manipulation, I think it will work:

Home > Settings > General > Accessibility > Multiple Audio Output

I hope that my answer would be useful to you.

I have the same issue with Q8 tv! The setting: Home > Settings > General > Accessibility > Multiple Audio Output.  Allows use of Bluetooth headset and TV sound simultaneously, but NOT my Samsung sound bar with blue tooth headset at same time.  My family would like to use the soundbar while I use the headset since I have mild hearing loss and family complains About the sound bar volume I Use. I hope Samsung can allow two external devices simultaneously. 

Top Liked Authors