Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW TV apps

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 01:00 PM)
RONNIE4
First Poster
Options

just bought ue43nu7020k smart tv, tryed loading NOW TV app , error appears , after trying to sign in . any ideas please.                RONNIE4.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarlH
Options

Hi @RONNIE4. Is the software up to date? Can you also try resetting Smart Hub? To do this go to Menu > Smart Hub > Reset Smart Hub. At this point you will be prompted to enter a PIN. If you have not set one up this will be 0000. Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
SaintPaul
First Poster
Options

I’m convinced the problem lies with Samsung / Now TV app software.  It only loads (on my new TV) if you switch the TV off at the wall, switch it back on and go straight to the Now TV app.  If you’re lucky it will open if not try again.  It is very rare it loads if you go straight to TV services and then try and load. Deleting and reloading app makes no difference after the first load.  

All other apps including Prime, Netflix, iPlayer etc etc always load without problems.  Now TV always loads straight away without issue on iPad and PC.  

This problem has been around for a long time and I don’t know why Samsung don’t realise that this is an issue and put a fix in place.

Frustrated!