Did you mean: 

My5 on smart hub

(Topic created on: 01-02-2017 01:46 PM)
Aaronhull
First Poster
Options

Why 

IMG_0346.JPG

I keep getting this message when trying to watch something on my5 on smart hub.it won't play all4 either but I can still watch things on itv player YouTube ect can anyone help please 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AntS
Options

Hi there, @Aaronhull. :smileyhappy:

Is this still happening for you? If so, what's the model number of your TV; and have you been in touch with My5 or All4 to check if there's any issues at their end? 

0 Likes
Barrie
First Poster
Options

Hi There,

Got the same problem with MY5 on my UE32J5600 TV. I've reset the hub, removed and downloaded the MY5 app annd all appears to be OK but try and play anything and I get the message that the content isn't available.  I'm OK on the ALL4 and ITV player

0 Likes
Aaronhull
First Poster
Options

The model number is ue55j6300ak and no I haven't been in touch with anyone about it yet 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Thanks @Aaronhull. :smileyhappy:

Like @Barrie, you could try a Smart Hub reset (Menu > Smart Hub > Reset Smart Hub), but as there doesn't appear to be any joy with that then it's very likely to be an issue at the app developer/broadcast end - so it may be best to get in touch with My5 and All4 in this instance.

0 Likes
Mikado
First Poster
Options

Was this issue ever resolved?  We have the same issue with MY5 on a Samsung Model: UE22H5600

I have been in touch with Samsung (phone call) who claim it is an issue with Channel 5.  I have e-mailed Channel 5 (twice) and had no response to date.

TV Software (Firmware): T-MST14DEUC-2870.1 (Latest)
Sub-Micom: T-MST14DEUS-1010
My5 Version: 1.275 (Latest)
0 Likes
cypher007
First Poster
Options

ive got the same problem on my UE22H5600.

any update?

0 Likes
Mikado
First Poster
Options

No change, as far as help/information from either Samsung or Channel 5, I am afraid.  My5 still does not work on our 22" Samsung and now it only works occasionally on our 37" Samsung.  Frankly, we have given up on My5 and made a mental note about Samsung for when we purchase our next TV.  Obviously, we have shared this experience in order to warn others.  However, if you manage to get it to work, please let us know.

0 Likes
LSD1
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone found a solution for this please? I have reset the SmartHub and reinstalled all apps but no success with My5.

0 Likes
cypher007
First Poster
Options

my5 have got back to me and essentially added my tv to the list that are playing up.

on the subject of Samsung i recently bought a Q70R and after a couple of days trying to get a picture that wasnt devoid of dark detail plus it wouldnt play any dts files as Samsung wont pay for a dts codec, i gave up and returned it.

bought a Sony and its better than the Samsung in most roles, maybe not as good for dark movies in a dark room due to blooming and sound is a little blunt, but as a TV it does everything well and plays everthing.

0 Likes