Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Navigator

I think I do need a small paragraph at the end about the HLG and HDR+ just to emphasise the point. I need to think about that a bit.

Just for the record I have a 49KS8000 that has been professionally calibrated.

Hotshot 

@rosscouk wrote:
I think I do need a small paragraph at the end about the HLG and HDR+ just to emphasise the point. I need to think about that a bit.

Just for the record I have a 49KS8000 that has been professionally calibrated.

Your call but more mis selling reported I think is better than less.

Big Cheese

Also don't forget you Credit Card Regulations Section 75 which says the credit card company are also responsible to give  a full refund if your item is faulty or miss sold, and if you can not get the retailer to play ball. All you have to do is ring credit card company and ask to start a section 75 on that purchase. They will then advise you on the process.

Paul

Navigator

Thanks Paul1277 - I will keep that in mind, nothing back from JL yet, apart from being referred to their Customer Support Team from the Enquiries Team. 

Thanks

Rossco

Apprentice

I recieved an email from jl yesterday after I requested a refund through miss selling, they've told me to bring the tv back and will get it sorted 👍

Navigator

Thanks Dropbak. Which store was that? How did you communicate with them, email/telephone. It would be helpful to know so I can follow the same procedure. Thanks.

Apprentice

Sent and email on the 30th and recieved the response yesterday evening to take the tv back into store and all will be sorted. So far so good! hopefully ill have no problems when i take it back tomorrow

Big Cheese

@Dropbak wrote:

Sent and email on the 30th and recieved the response yesterday evening to take the tv back into store and all will be sorted. So far so good! hopefully ill have no problems when i take it back tomorrow

Hi, did you use the Which tool I posted? Also do you mind if I copy this to the Blue planet HLG forum?

Apprentice

Yes paul used the which tool that you posted. Don't mind at all, thanks for all the help that you've shared on this post without this I don't think I'd have got very far as I'm not that clued up on consumer law 

Helping Hand
That's good news I also went down the dongle route with Currys but have yet to hear back from them. If I do hear back will push for a full refund and get another tv which is fully supported HDR wise.

Would you mind sharing your template letter if you have it to hand to help others out who want to pursue this?
Top Liked Authors