Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Hotshot 

I think you can mention all 3 for more effect, HDR10+ is also well documented, and I did ask Citizens Advice on HLG and that would be up to coutrt may be but they think you could have an argument for it with the articles. Samsung would have to deny under oath and that is the difference, and why it may be good to push the issue, and it may help to push Samsung in the right way. You can ring the Citizens Advice and you can start the process.

Hotshot 

For anyone who want to read the full act h e r e it is

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents/enacted

Hotshot 

@rosscouk wrote:
Thanks paul1111.

I was just reading through the same as you posted. So, I suppose JL (in my case) have the right to offer a replacement. However I suppose I am aiming for a Right to Reject although JL might try reduce the refund in respect of a "deduction for use". I wonder what that might look like.

Any thoughts on whether its worth including the HLG and HDR+ stuff? I am currently thinking no, just because of my purchase date (aug 16).

I think if it was to do with a repair then again I think they can take into account the time you had owned it. With the mis selling it was mis sold from day one and can not be repaired so you are entitalled to a full refund. That is what I recieved when I returned my JS8000 for mis selling to Curry's, after owning it for over 6 months.

Hotshot 

Also it won't hurt to ask using the templete  from the link I just put up, and if lots of owners do it again it may force Samsung to do the right thing, if nothing else it will only cost you a bit of time, and  may be a TV that does BBC Iplayer HLG.

Navigator
Hi Paul,

Where was the template? Probably can't see for looking...
Thanks
Hotshot 

@rosscouk wrote:
Hi Paul,

Where was the template? Probably can't see for looking...
Thanks

It's more of a tool. Just fill in the details and it will advise you. Really easy to use.

https://www.which.co.uk/tools/faulty-goods-complaint-tool/

Hotshot 

Let us know how you get on.

Navigator
I will give it a whirl!
Navigator
I have gone through the tool and it is useful. I have been able to improve on my draft to go to John Lewis. Thank you!
Hotshot 

@rosscouk wrote:
I have gone through the tool and it is useful. I have been able to improve on my draft to go to John Lewis. Thank you!

Spread the word and keep us all updated, and keep posting that link for every one else. Thanks.

Paul

Top Liked Authors