Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Black Belt 

@Richierich99 wrote:

July 2018 samsung dropped the dongle I believe. 

I think curry's are treating my TV as faulty and telling me info that is so obvious.. 

Bunch of crooks! 

That's a change in offering you a partial refund,  is that are acknowledging they are in the wrong. It is an offer to settle out of court without any admission to misrepresentation.  They would not offer that if they did not have to. 

I like this offer is non negotiable,  yet that is what they have said with each offer. 

It was just last year Samsung official pulled the dongle. 

They have done it before trying to confuse faulty and misrepresentation. 

Apprentice

Can you tell us how much you paid for your tv so we know how much they have knocked off for the offer of £1010? 

Navigator

I paid £1999 for my ks658000 back in December 2016

Originally I bought the curved ks659000 in October but had to return 3 sets due to light bleed.. So I settled on the ks 8000

I can't reply to everyone like how do you group the conversation together so I can reply without having to reply to a single conversation 

Black Belt 

@Richierich99 wrote:

I paid £1999 for my ks658000 back in October 2016

I can't reply to everyone like how do you group the conversation together so I can reply without having to reply to a single conversation 

So they have halved it after just 2 years. Good job the law says full refund for misrepresentation. 

By replying it gets posted for everyone to see. 

Pathfinder
I was offered £1,374.23 for my 65.
Navigator

I no I sent curry's a link to this forum were someone had a much better offer than me and I said how is that fair as they stated in there email that £150 was a fair offer..

I'm not gonna accept the offer cause If I bought a new TV with a £1000 I'm going back on my self and will be worse off.

I'm got a letter from creation fiance for a section 75 and they want be to send proof of misrepresentation. 

Few questions 

1..shall I send them all my emails  corrosponding talks with me and currys

2... Or shall I just state the facts with what I was promised ie.. The USB extend dongle with curry's website tech talk links

Regards 

Highlighted
Black Belt 

@Richierich99 wrote:

I no I sent curry's a link to this forum were someone had a much better offer than me and I said how is that fair as they stated in there email that £150 was a fair offer..

I'm not gonna accept the offer cause If I bought a new TV with a £1000 I'm going back on my self and will be worse off.

I'm got a letter from creation fiance for a section 75 and they want be to send proof of misrepresentation. 

Few questions 

2... Or shall I just state the facts with what I was promised ie.. The USB extend dongle with curry's website tech talk links

Regards 

Just the fact that they admit to advertising the feature as a future feature and then don't deliver is misrepresentation. 

Send them everything,  and the Alternative Dispute resolution against Richer Sounds,  which is posted in the more info thread. 

Navigator

@paul1277 wrote:

@Richierich99 wrote:

Few questions 

Regards 

Just the fact that they admit to advertising the feature as a future feature and then don't deliver is misrepresentation. 

Send them everything,  and the Alternative Dispute resolution against Richer Sounds,  which is posted in the more info thread. 

Will do thanks paul1277

Helping Hand

A picture tells a thousand words.

Currys-and-Richer-rep-sm.jpg

Navigator

@mrtickle wrote:

A picture tells a thousand words.

Currys-and-Richer-rep-sm.jpg

I've already left my review on there and there Facebook page 

Top Liked Authors