Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Explorer

With my Tesco claim I didnt need to appeal or go to second level. As soon as I got a case handler they agreed with the claim.

Explorer

Can you share what you submitted as part of your claim please?

Explorer

Im afraid Ive deleted it all now but it all came from this forum. I just put my own spin on some of it.

Highlighted
Black Belt 

@Thrashbarg wrote:

Im afraid Ive deleted it all now but it all came from this forum. I just put my own spin on some of it.

Every thing is on this condensed version which is just 7 pages.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/KS-Owners-Refund-usefull-info/m-p/579806#M14123

Navigator

Deleted 

Explorer

When and where was the first public release Samsung were not going to deliver as promised?

Explorer
How did it go?
Black Belt 

@dipesh44 wrote:

When and where was the first public release Samsung were not going to deliver as promised?

If you have a look on the ks owners refund more info thread,  which is just 8 pages,  which is a condensed version of this very long thread. There is a post from @AntS a Samsung moderator who posted the Samsung response to the dongle by saying that they will not be supplying the dongle to any KS series TV. As the major retailers advertised the free dongle to enable the smart connect function,  then when Samsung said they were not supplying then that is misrepresentation. 

Another thing today is the announcement that Samsung are aware of the schedule recording issue. This means if the scheduled recording does not work you can now show this was a fault from new and there is no fix,  therefore you can request a refund from your retailers. It was  posted today on the schedule recording thread and effects the JS to the latest q900r by @AntS.

Paul

Navigator

Deleted 

Navigator

Does anyone know the direct email address for curry's creation? 

I've emailed curry's on 2 different email addresses as one of them seems to work better according to this forum not heard anything as of yet. 

I plan on getting my whole refund or a replacement of the £2000 for  My 65ks8000

Ive never had to do such a thing like this before and I will take them all the way, and me knowing my wife she hates too loose anything! And won't give up and has got a solicitor as a member of the family.. 

1...Couple of questions . Should I email curry's creation finance aswell  as I did purchased on fiance  and send them the exact email I've sent to curry's? 

2..should I leave a nice review on curry's now or wait.? 

3.if it goes to a small claims court as Ive never done it before and I know this might sound silly but, do you actually go to court or is it done online and if I loose the case on a £2000 TV roughly how much do I have to pay?

Regards r

Top Liked Authors