Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Black Belt 

@PeteDansk wrote:

Can someone provide the best Postal address for letter of intent for Currys. Thanks

It will be on the Currys head office address which should be on there web page. You could also email to their support.

Explorer
You could try
CEO
Curry’s
PO Box 1687
Sheffield
S2 5YA
Apprentice

Just had this reply can someone advise the best course of action for me to take next thanks

Thank you for contacting Team Knowhow and thanks again for your recent email.

You may have received an automated response from us recently noting your email was not delivered. I can assure you that your email has made it's way to us, but this has caused an unforeseen delay in responding to you. Please accept our apologies for any delay caused and we really do hope that your query has been answered. It may be that you have visited one of our stores or called us to discuss your query. 

However, if you feel the matter remains unresolved, please contact us on 0344 561 6666 or alternatively please respond including a contact number for us to call you at a convenient time and one of our colleagues will be happy to assist. 

Thank you for your patience and once again please accept our apologies.

Kind regards,

Team Knowhow
Black Belt 

@Can7 wrote:

Just had this reply can someone advise the best course of action for me to take next thanks

Thank you for contacting Team Knowhow and thanks again for your recent email.

You may have received an automated response from us recently noting your email was not delivered. I can assure you that your email has made it's way to us, but this has caused an unforeseen delay in responding to you. Please accept our apologies for any delay caused and we really do hope that your query has been answered. It may be that you have visited one of our stores or called us to discuss your query. 

However, if you feel the matter remains unresolved, please contact us on 0344 561 6666 or alternatively please respond including a contact number for us to call you at a convenient time and one of our colleagues will be happy to assist. 

Thank you for your patience and once again please accept our apologies.

Kind regards,

Team Knowhow

That's new,  but they may have seen the John Lewis cave in and are really scratching their heads. I would suggest resend also send to head office and await their response.  All very interesting,  await to see where they go with this.  Remember its not a game but treat it as a game,  and we just have to wear them down like they try to do to us.  Thing is their doors are closing,  and ours are opening. Remember trusted and trust pilot  reviews as they monitor it and it's another approach. 

Paul

Explorer
It would appear that they are taking the ostrich approach. Stick your head in the sand and hope it will all go away. Guess what Currys we aint going away.
Apprentice

Hi guys, 

this is the reply I got from Curry's:

I contacted curry's and this is part of the response I got back:
"
We have now been advised that Samsung are offering a SmartThings Hub (v2), which they happy to provide free of charge. In order to obtain this, please contact Samsung directly at 
support@smartthings.co.uk.

Please note that at this time, this is the only resolution we would offer, as the television is not defective and is fulfilling it's primary propose."

Is this SmartThings Hub compatible with 49KS7000 TV?

Best,
zen
Explorer

Smarthings Extend and SmartThings Hub are two different things! Do not accept their response

Explorer

@dipesh44 wrote:

Smarthings Extend and SmartThings Hub are two different things! Do not accept their response

Agreed with this. I'm currently in the process of claiming through an S75 request. It was initially rejected because Currys advised my card provider that the Hub was available instead. I ended up web-chatting with a Samsung customer support agent to confirm whether or not the functionality that is advertised by Currys, and which convinced me to buy the TV over the other available options, was possible. Samsung confirmed that it was not. I then sent a transcript of this chat to my card provider, asking for the request to be reopened.

If you are happy with the hub as an alternative, then by all means accept that, but make sure it enables the functionality that you are after first.

Apprentice

Ok heres the latest for me will try and respond with a bit of copy & paste from this thread in guessing this could take a while  cant find my receipt but was bought with a cc so i know currys have a record of this anyway heh.

Thank you for your email dated 30th November 2018.  Please accept my apologies for the delay in our response.  I would have liked to discuss this further over the telephone, however, it was not possible to locate a contact number for you.

I am sorry to learn of the issues you have raised in your email regarding your television purchased in 2016.  I can confirm that we are unable to return the television for full refund or store vouchers for the full amount on this matter.  This is due to the team at Samsung SmartThings hub have offered to end out Smart Home Hub to resolve this matter.  To claim your hub from Samsung, please email their team on support@smartthings.co.uk with the follow information. 

Television Model
Serial Number
Picture of the label at the back of the television
Proof of purchase
Your address details

Once received they will send a hub out to you.  Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Joshua Horner
Team Knowhow
Highlighted
Black Belt 

@Can7 wrote:

Ok heres the latest for me will try and respond with a bit of copy & paste from this thread in guessing this could take a while  cant find my receipt but was bought with a cc so i know currys have a record of this anyway heh.

Thank you for your email dated 30th November 2018.  Please accept my apologies for the delay in our response.  I would have liked to discuss this further over the telephone, however, it was not possible to locate a contact number for you.

I am sorry to learn of the issues you have raised in your email regarding your television purchased in 2016.  I can confirm that we are unable to return the television for full refund or store vouchers for the full amount on this matter.  This is due to the team at Samsung SmartThings hub have offered to end out Smart Home Hub to resolve this matter.  To claim your hub from Samsung, please email their team on support@smartthings.co.uk with the follow information. 

Television Model
Serial Number
Picture of the label at the back of the television
Proof of purchase
Your address details

Once received they will send a hub out to you.  Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Joshua Horner
Team Knowhow

Yep stock answer. They are taking this all the way and hoping you all give up. 

Top Liked Authors