Support

Open search

KS Owners refund

Explorer

@Tyler_Durden wrote:

@paul1277 wrote:

@Tyler_Durden wrote:

I emailed SCCC again, letting them know that I had made a claim through the small claims court and giving them my claim reference.  They responded with this

"Thank you for your email, and for the update.

I have included the claim reference to your case file."

They have until the 18th to make a proper response. If they don't then I'll be sending an "Enter Judgment Bt Default" email and will be awarded the win automatically. Your move Currys!

The way Curry's seem to work I don't think anyone knows what the other is doing. I like that response, will file it,  which me thinks they will be doing just that. Or you may get an offer beforehand,  but remember their first offer will be the minimum they think they can get away with. 

Please keep is informed. 

Paul

I'm expecting some kind of action from them when the Small Claim letter lands on their doorstep. But I'm almost hoping that they do nothing so I win by default.

If by doing nothing won't that then involve the long process of some kind of bailiffs trying to retrieve your money, Channel 5 (can't pay we'll take it away) style.

Black Belt 

@PeteDansk wrote:

@Tyler_Durden wrote:

@paul1277 wrote:

@Tyler_Durden wrote:

I emailed SCCC again, letting them know that I had made a claim through the small claims court and giving them my claim reference.  They responded with this

"Thank you for your email, and for the update.

I have included the claim reference to your case file."

They have until the 18th to make a proper response. If they don't then I'll be sending an "Enter Judgment Bt Default" email and will be awarded the win automatically. Your move Currys!

The way Curry's seem to work I don't think anyone knows what the other is doing. I like that response, will file it,  which me thinks they will be doing just that. Or you may get an offer beforehand,  but remember their first offer will be the minimum they think they can get away with. 

Please keep is informed. 

Paul

I'm expecting some kind of action from them when the Small Claim letter lands on their doorstep. But I'm almost hoping that they do nothing so I win by default.

If by doing nothing won't that then involve the long process of some kind of bailiffs trying to retrieve your money, Channel 5 (can't pay we'll take it away) style.

I don't think it will get to the court.  But can you imagine Curry's would let bailiffs turn up on their head quarters. If they did then it is them that pay all costs,  and I bet there are lots of things they can auction. 

Paul

Apprentice

Is there a template email knocking about that I can send to Richer Sounds to request a refund or an exchange? I bought the set in November 2016 if that matters.

Also has anyone had success with Richer Sounds (Northern) Ireland?

Black Belt 

@KDgamer wrote:

Is there a template email knocking about that I can send to Richer Sounds to request a refund or an exchange? I bought the set in November 2016 if that matters.

Also has anyone had success with Richer Sounds (Northern) Ireland?

All the templates are easily found in the ks owners more info thread.  Most richer sounds ks customers have just emailed them  and they have given a refund. 

Paul

Apprentice

HI

Just a quick update.  My KS8000 was collected by Richer Sounds and a replacement delivered a few days later.  I can't thank RS enough and a big shout-out to all the staff at the Middlesbrough branch for sorting everything out so quickly. 

Black Belt 

@Andy251 wrote:

HI

Just a quick update.  My KS8000 was collected by Richer Sounds and a replacement delivered a few days later.  I can't thank RS enough and a big shout-out to all the staff at the Middlesbrough branch for sorting everything out so quickly. 

Great stuff,  can you also post this result on the is owner's refund results thread. Thanks

Paul

Highlighted
Helping Hand

@paul1277 wrote:

I don't think it will get to the court.  But can you imagine Curry's would let bailiffs turn up on their head quarters. If they did then it is them that pay all costs,  and I bet there are lots of things they can auction. 

Paul

I used to work with someone who used the small claims court a few times, and this included sending bailiffs to his local branch of his bank! LOL.

First Poster

Hi everyone,

I sent an email to JL pretty much a carbon copy of the template in the "useful info" thread asking for a refund. I bought the UE55KS7000 in March 2017 and did pay on credit card.

However, they seem to have replied a generic response where they are offering me the smartthings hub for free! And apparently Samsung head office is discussing the HDR10+, HLG as a future update (not that I mentioned this in the email).

With a large thread now I'm struggling to see what approach others have taken after this. Any help would be appreciated please??

Black Belt 

@AR86 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I sent an email to JL pretty much a carbon copy of the template in the "useful info" thread asking for a refund. I bought the UE55KS7000 in March 2017 and did pay on credit card.

However, they seem to have replied a generic response where they are offering me the smartthings hub for free! And apparently Samsung head office is discussing the HDR10+, HLG as a future update (not that I mentioned this in the email).

With a large thread now I'm struggling to see what approach others have taken after this. Any help would be appreciated please??

Have you looked in the results thread aand see those that have received refunds. Quote that to JL and ask why  you are being discriminated against,  and why you are not being treated like their customers they have refunded. Also mention the fact that they have refunded their other customers will be used as part of a credit card section 75 claim. 

Paul

First Poster
Found that thread thank you! Can I quote individual case numbers or shall I copy a link to the messages?
Top Liked Authors