Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change channel order on UE49NU8000?

(Topic created on: 04-12-2018 03:53 PM)
Aloy
Apprentice
Options

I want to change the channel order for freesat channels. I already transfered and exported channel list to a usb flash drive. What software do you use to edit this on windows 10 computer?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Aloy: It is possible to change the channel order on the TV itself by manually changing the assigned channel number. To proceed please press Home > Live TV > Channel List > All > Edit Channels > Change Number.
0 Likes
Aloy
Apprentice
Options

There is no "change number" option. Only Lock, Delete, Rename channel (which is greyed out), Search and Exit... but nevermind I found software that edits channel order called Chansort.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Apologies @Aloy, that feature must not be available in your region although I'm pleased to hear that you were able to find the relevant software for your PC. :smiling-face:
0 Likes
regiken77
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung UE40 NU7182U. How do I change channel list, please?

0 Likes
iprodanov
First Poster
Options

If "change number" option missing you need to rescan your TV. Also when you do that you should select "Other" in operator option.

0 Likes
Jason16
First Poster
Options

I have this issue. There seems to be no way of changing channel list on this TV. I have asked Samsung support who to my amazement have just confirmed this tv has no function to change channel order .. !?    It is totally reliant on autotune which simply orders it as it wishes

My solution has been to use software to reorder and download the order from usb. The tv resets this however every time you switch off and on ..

Please someone at Samsung check this. It cannot be that I have no way to edit my channel list.

Dagniel
First Poster
Options

@Jason16 wrote:

I have this issue. There seems to be no way of changing channel list on this TV. I have asked Samsung support who to my amazement have just confirmed this tv has no function to change channel order .. !?    It is totally reliant on autotune which simply orders it as it wishes

My solution has been to use software to reorder and download the order from usb. The tv resets this however every time you switch off and on ..

Please someone at Samsung check this. It cannot be that I have no way to edit my channel list.

This is precisely what happens to my Q60R series.
After I import my edited channel list (I used an online editor) it gets loaded and actually looks like it survives a restart. However, after powering the tv after a longer period of shutdown time, the list resets.

edit:/ Just found the Broadcasting -> Auto Tuning Settings -> Standby Auto Tuning option....think this is what messes up my order. I think this setting makes the TV do auto rescans while in standby mode, every 2 hours.

0 Likes