Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to add Channel 4 All 4 app to UE32K5500AK TV?

(Topic created on: 28-03-2017 02:11 AM)
Welsh_Farmer
First Poster
Options

I recently purchased a Full HD UE32K5500AK TV.

Generally I am happy with my purchase but cannot see to find the Channel 4 "All 4" app on the television.

All the other apps seem to be present but not Channel 4. It's a little frustrating as I do watch a lot more of the

Channel 4 episodes.

Is there a way to change this?

Can you help?

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi there @Welsh_Farmer. :smileyhappy:

All 4 isn't currently available for that model and there isn't a way to add it to the Smart Hub. However, the app is in development for the model, so definitely keep a lookout for any additions to the Smart Hub or any updates.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
TK68
Apprentice
Options

I had the same problem and was advised to reset the Smarthub which worked a treat although I then had to re-enter all other lgins once more. Now I've got all the main catch-up services (BBC, ITV, 4, 5) together with the usual on demand services. Amaxon still only get me their video service and not Prime music or photos, though - I still have to use my Fire Stick for those.

Goos luck!

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi there @Welsh_Farmer. :smileyhappy:

All 4 isn't currently available for that model and there isn't a way to add it to the Smart Hub. However, the app is in development for the model, so definitely keep a lookout for any additions to the Smart Hub or any updates.

0 Likes
Solution
TK68
Apprentice
Options

I had the same problem and was advised to reset the Smarthub which worked a treat although I then had to re-enter all other lgins once more. Now I've got all the main catch-up services (BBC, ITV, 4, 5) together with the usual on demand services. Amaxon still only get me their video service and not Prime music or photos, though - I still have to use my Fire Stick for those.

Goos luck!