Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey where is SS-IPTV app gone?

(Topic created on: 27-02-2019 07:35 AM)
oto
Pioneer
Options

I had SS-IPTV app installed on my TV and now it is gone without any explanation from SMARTHUB and my TV.

*The message tags contain SS, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.

What?

16 REPLIES 16
carly1953
Student
Options

Sorry ment.. ss iptv Just got a nice new lg sorry Samsung you lost out

daditunisien
Apprentice
Options
is the problem still with the S_S iptv so i may change to LG or HISENSE because they have no problem with that and respect there customer's
oto
Pioneer
Options

It is Samsung(translates to "three star" in english) so do not expect 5 star service. App is still blocked and Samsung don't care and are not willing to do proper check that the app is innocent. They are afraid of everything at first I even couldn't write the app name SS-IPTV without Samsung censoring it.

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@daditunisien wrote:
is the problem still with the S_S iptv so i may change to LG or HISENSE because they have no problem with that and respect there customer's

For the price the Hinence is a good telly.  For apps and brill picture the c8 is what I have,  having gone from yme 8k q900r. 

uykusuzfil
Apprentice
Options

Why Samsung doesn’t explain anything about this app?? In our country when we called “call center” they say that  app developer made it..not believe you samsung, Sorry but never buy u again! Changing to android..

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@carly1953 wrote:

Sorry ment.. ss iptv Just got a nice new lg sorry Samsung you lost out

In fact there are lots if different IPTVs apps on the lg, non on Samsung! 

evgeninho
Apprentice
Options

Gone because Samsung don't care about customers. Now I'm on NU series TV and i don't need apps like SS-Iptv cause there's a bug viewing mpegts/hls  streams wich means you must restart each hour a tv chanel. Thank you Samsung for support. So I go with additional iptv set box cause my nerves is more expensive.