Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2018 07:26 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
Steve30
Apprentice
Options

I have now had a response with the process of how to use the vouchers.

This really should be emailed to everyone who is entitled to the free films.

for others Info

We thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused you, rest assured that we are going to assist you with your concern.

Looking into your email about the TV Plus promotion, in order for your query to be resolved efficiently, Here are the steps on how to claim the voucher:

Step 1: Select the movie you want to rent
Step 2: Click the rent button in detail page
Step 3: Select "I consent" to the Additional Terms & Conditions and Privacy policies.
Step 4: Enter your PayPal or Credit card information.
Step 5: Click "Do Not Use Coupon" dropdown in purchase page.
Step 6: Click available TV PLUS Coupon in the dropdown.
Step 7: Click "Get it Free" button to finalize the rent.

hope this helps you all.

steve 

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I was told it was essential to put your card details in, then claim codes. I went to the PayPal section, and presume u have to log into this first then reddem codes? 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options
U tried it?
0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well logged into my paypal account to activate some sort of payment details, and again no codes in there?

I have again emailes tvplus, but no doubt i will get no response. 

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

U tried it yet?

0 Likes
MJ51
Student
Options

I have received the 10 free coupons but cant find any possible way to redeem them! I've added a Paypal account but it doesn't make any difference, the coupons won't show up when I select a TVPlus film to rent. Are Samsung misleading us on purpose? Why have they made this so difficult?

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well at least it shows coupons for you because it still don't for me even after putting my card details in like they Said. I will ring them Monday because they left a number if any problems

Steve30
Apprentice
Options

Hi All.

Just to confirm I received the email to say the coupons had been linked to my account.

i then followed the instructions on my previous post and it did work. This has to be done via TV plus I believe and did need to sign in to my PayPal account to use the coupon though? 

I am am unsure if this works with all rentals or just UHD films?

hope this helps? 

Steve

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well done. No coupons on my account when they are adimiment they have been applied. 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well i contacted Samsung support who was helpful and connected remotely to my tv to double check all was right. He said they have not been applied so has to escalate a complaint which I should hopefully here back in a few days.