Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 19-02-2018 09:27 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
Registered my payment details Jan. 15th, still no vouchers. Love Samsung Products but this is offer seems to be a big con
0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Should appear soon then because I had waited a few weeks. I was told by Samsung that after registering card, you will have to wait upto 21 working days 

chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
Hopefully but not holding my breath
0 Likes
Vic11
First Poster
Options

I appear (after 2 months) to have my vouchers on my account,  but none of the movies I select have a UHD option to rent? Only SD and HD? Is this right??

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
Well at least you got some vouchers but they should be for UHD movies. Are you looking in correct place (my TV plus or channel 40002)?
0 Likes
Mike1944
First Poster
Options

Hi Vic 11,  you should get a UHD option, I do on mine. However the choice of video's to watch is so poor and the fact you have to register a payment method before you can get to view these films has put me off going any further.

If no luck try the retailer you purchased the TV from if they advertised this promotion on their web site.

Hope this helps. Mike

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
Hi Mike, how long did it take for you to receive voucher codes?
0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

They are for uhd, but I am sure someone said you can use for HD to? 

0 Likes
Mike1944
First Poster
Options

Hi , Received vouchers about 3 weeks after applying. Not used any as the films on offer are not that brilliant,

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

You was lucky there because I waited two months. Yeah agree its a poor section, and the uhd films I wanted to see at the time have now been removed 

0 Likes