Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Fitting UE40K5500 to a wall bracket

(Topic created on: 09-03-2017 10:13 AM)
SmartyBloke
First Poster
Options

I have bought an invision wall bracket for my new UE40K5500 tv.

The 4 spacers provided by Samsung for this purpose have no corresponding bolts.

2 Spacers fit into the bottom 2holes but protrude by 22mm on the top 2.

Has anyone found a solution ? Where might you buy suitable spacers and bolts for this model tv?

Go to solution
23 REPLIES 23
Dunny
First Poster
Options

I have had a 32" TV also and the problem with the 40" was the length of the screws required as most shops do not keep M6x50mm long.  Also unless the screw is cut down a bit or mmultiple washers used to oack it out it bottoms out in the fixing risking damage to the TV.

0 Likes
Guardiandashi
Apprentice
Options

I got a wall bracket from wallmart an ONN 32-47" 77lb weight capacity full motion wall mount  (ONA18TM003)

I have 2 of the samsung UN43KU7500F tv's that I am using as 4k monitors.

the kit comes with a variety of spacers and screws, what worked well for me on the one I mounted so far (I am having trouble finding the samsung spacers for my 2nd tv. ) is I use the 50mm screws then put 1 washer, and 1 ~3/8 inch spacer, then the back mounting plate, then the samsung wall mount spacers. this got me enough length and space to fit correctly.

in my case the wall mount came with 4 long (50mm screws) 4 shorter screws, 8 3/8 spacers, 8 9/16 spacers, and the pieces needed to mount the wall mount to the actual wall.

my problem is until I find my samsung spacers I can't mount my second tv, because the generic spacers won't fit into the holes in the back of the tv.

0 Likes
ajg007
First Poster
Options

Hi guys,  I think this solves the problem the OP was having. (i know it is an old thread)

spacer.PNG

I think this is why the top spacers are longer with the supplied kit from samsung

0 Likes
DEE87ldn
First Poster
Options

I'm with you stacie I can see how these screw will go in to the back of the tv as there are no screw lines for it? its all just flush not like my old samsung I have a samsung UE32M5520 : (

0 Likes
DEE87ldn
First Poster
Options

IMG_0469.JPG

0 Likes
DEE87ldn
First Poster
Options

stupid question but where are the lines in which i can screw in too??? I'm lost!

0 Likes
Guardiandashi
Apprentice
Options

ok if you look at your previous picture, there are the 4 holes in the back of the screen

you take the mounting bracket for your wall mount and align it with those points. the plate may just line up, or you may have to use adapter/extention rails depending on the mount.

you slip the spacer /adapter part in, use spacers and washers as necessary, and then pass the screw through everything and tighten, it should tighten a couple turns to be secure, but not bottom out.

once done repeat the process on the other 3 screws and then you just have to worry about the wiring/cable management of your power and video/tv cables.

0 Likes
BeauBelles
Student
Options

Did you solve this cause I’m having the same problem, no screw thread in the tv holes ? 

0 Likes
Guardiandashi
Apprentice
Options

IMG_0469.JPG

@BeauBelles wrote:

the 4 holes with the arrows pointing at them should have threads at the botom center of the holes those are the attachment points for the wall mount.

Akerhage
First Poster
Options

Hi guys.Just bought a deltaco wall mount to hang my 75KS8005 on the wall. But I cannot find the wall mount adapters.

How can I solve this best way?

0 Likes