Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERRR08007

(Topic created on: 05-12-2016 04:08 PM)
menzies26
Apprentice
Options

I have a UE48H8000 curved TV and have recently developed an issue where I can't view any apps in the Smart Hub. 

Data connection is fully operational, I can browse the internet. So far I have completed a self diagnoisis test and it comes up with an error code of ERRR08007 and says I need to complete an update. However when I try to update it says there is no updates available annd I have the latest version.

I currently have software version:  T-GFPDEUC - 1350.0,   BT S/G

I have also completed a Smart Hub reset and a full TV reset and this hasn't had any effect.

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Go to solution
16 REPLIES 16
Drew3
First Poster
Options

Just got the tv i cant run the smart hub new to the smart tvs get err08002

MarkWilliam
Apprentice
Options

Same problem on our tv.  It shows 0 available memory, we don't have any apps installed and don't understand why 0 of 1 gb is available.

0 Likes
Ivana66
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem ERR 08002  and have been trying to obtain a solution for a month now, from Samsung T/S to Netflix T/S to my internet provider T/S and to Samsung T/S back again. It seems to be a techical problem with the smart TV but haven´t obtaind a solution yet. I need technical assistance at home please.

0 Likes
VikingGinger97
First Poster
Options

Im having truble using the smart hub. The apps don't load up, it just gives me ERR08007. What do i have to do to fix this?

0 Likes
nellym3
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem, my TV model UA40H6300, my software version T-MST14UABC2180.4
0 Likes
Andy89
First Poster
Options

This link does not work

F2000
First Poster
Options
Hi. Had the same error. ERR08007. When I was attempting to open an app on Smart Hub, I was getting the message that smarthub is being updated and prompted to try again later.
Software was up to date but reinstalled everything, hoping it'll fix it but didn't. What fixed it for me (by accident) was opening the Featured Add tile on Smart hub. When I did, couple of random apps had a loading bar displayed and started loading. Seconds later I had the message that Smart Hub is up to date and all is working fine now. I guess in my case it was a matter of some app uploads being stuck. However, guidance wise, not good enough, Samsung! I purely got lucky and stumbled across the stuck apps.
0 Likes