Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERRR08007

(Topic created on: 28-09-2018 10:19 AM)
menzies26
Apprentice
Options

I have a UE48H8000 curved TV and have recently developed an issue where I can't view any apps in the Smart Hub. 

Data connection is fully operational, I can browse the internet. So far I have completed a self diagnoisis test and it comes up with an error code of ERRR08007 and says I need to complete an update. However when I try to update it says there is no updates available annd I have the latest version.

I currently have software version:  T-GFPDEUC - 1350.0,   BT S/G

I have also completed a Smart Hub reset and a full TV reset and this hasn't had any effect.

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
EmmaS
Pathfinder
Options

Welcome menzies26!

Thanks for posting. You can download the latest software version from your TV from this link!

Download it to a blank USB stick and extract the file. Then head over to your TV with the USB and connect it. Head to Menu > Support > Software Update > Update Now > Update via USB. 

Try your Smart Hub and apps after this and let us know how you get on! :smileyhappy:

EmmaS

0 Likes
menzies26
Apprentice
Options

I have tried this and it says that the file format is unsupported. Tried several times with

different  USB drives but nothing works.

The Smart Hub now shows a message that the hub is updating and can't be used but it has been like this for over 24 hours

Solution
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

It looks like the software version you have installed on your TV is higher than the version available on our website - so you're all up to date there. 

Do you receive this error message when you try to open the full Smart Hub, or just when selecting an app from the banner along the bottom of the screen? Can you open the Smart Hub to the featured apps page and see if it allows the apps to update from there?

Let us know how it goes! 

menzies26
Apprentice
Options

Thank you this worked, the apps updated straight away and now work

Jmarie
First Poster
Options

what worked???? It doesn't show what worked.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Jmarie.

This is referring to updating the Smart Hub apps to the latest version. Are you having an issue?

0 Likes
pwphil57
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have a model UN55J620DAF, 55" TV. When I try to use the Smart Hub feature I get the error code:

ERR08007.

How can I fix this?

Regards,

Patrick

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @pwphil57.

What's the software version of your TV? Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung. Also, where did you buy your TV?

0 Likes
Remo5
First Poster
Options
My tv i cant open app
0 Likes