Support

Open search

ERROR_MODEL_BIND

First Poster
Hi. Me too. Did you ever find a solution?

Hi 

First Poster

I have the samen issue, i Have model Type UE46ES800. I cant connect to internet. It was working perfectly.  Internet is fibre

First Poster

I unplugged my TV for 30 seconds, and then plugged it back in. That seems to do it. 

My issues seems to be created when accessing Netflix through Xfinity.

First Poster

Problem solved, i installed a software update. I hope I can send a bill to samsung for the three hours I was looking to solve this problem. Its weird that you buy a product and the manufachtered can change your software settings with any notice.

First Poster

Hi. I found this bolg/video, did it and it worked perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AmOxUQqHsg&feature=share

Argh, what a dumb error message. I finanlly found this thread and tried a software update. Working at last.

@Elton2018 wrote:

Problem solved, i installed a software update. I hope I can send a bill to samsung for the three hours I was looking to solve this problem. Its weird that you buy a product and the manufachtered can change your software settings with any notice.

On system update there is an option for altenative software. Tap on that to install the latest software
First Poster

Hi, I’m also having this problem. 

Model code UE26EH4500

Software version T-MST10PDEUC-1028.2

I can’t do a software update as the option is greyed out and says “this function isn’t available”

also cant get the smart hub information screen up. 

Thanks

Apprentice

This option was greyed out for me. Had to go to Menu-System-Setup and reinstall the tv, aloing with channels and all.

Top Liked Authors