Support

Open search

ERROR_MODEL_BIND

ChrisM Moderator
Moderator

Hi all.

 

There is a software update to 2008.0 or later but this is only available from the Samsung website page for your TV as a download to USB. Could you try to install this and let us know if this solves the problem?

Big Cheese

@Tiff wrote:

Hi, I'e been getting the  ERROR_MODEL_BIND message for a couple of weeks and vannot connect to the internet. Please help!


If it worked OK when you first got it and then stopped working  then it does look like a fault. If it's less than 30 day's old ask for a replacement or refund. If over ask for a repair.

Big Cheese

@ChrisM wrote:

Hi all.

 

There is a software update to 2008.0 or later but this is only available from the Samsung website page for your TV as a download to USB. Could you try to install this and let us know if this solves the problem?

 

Why does Samsung not update the TV's using the over the air auto method? It would be far easier for your customers. Also I would have thought Samsung would know if the update will fix the issue!


Apprentice

Hi

I've had it for years and its worked fine. Just the last two weeks we've had this error. When you say ask for a repair, where do I go for that? 

Big Cheese

@Tiff wrote:

Hi

I've had it for years and its worked fine. Just the last two weeks we've had this error. When you say ask for a repair, where do I go for that? 


I think best bet is Samsung Support,  but it sounds like a fault, unless you have updated the firm ware which caused it.

Apprentice
The only updates I've ever done are the automatic updates that pop up. I thought this was Samsung Support. Is it not?
Big Cheese

@Tiff wrote:
The only updates I've ever done are the automatic updates that pop up. I thought this was Samsung Support. Is it not?

No this is Samsung forums. I am another owner. The moderators are from Samsung

Apprentice
Do you have this fault too?
Observer

I have the same problem (ERROR_MODEL_BIND) with my UE46ES63000, what should I do to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe

First Poster

I have exactly the same problem with the same model of TV but I have had my TV for almost 5 years and it has never been able to connect to the internet. 

I contacted Samsung support but their offices are based in the Philippines and the guy on the phone could barely speak English. 

Are there any other Samsung telephone numbers to register a complaint for this problem as it’s obviously more common than I thought?

Top Liked Authors