Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser issue in Samsung 710D

(Topic created on: 16-11-2018 01:33 AM)
Sayantan
First Poster
Options

Just bought new Samsung 710D tv  and get a browser issue. If I open google, not able to type in google search box. As curser is not coiming. However some time it appear at the top of the google search box. I have already chat with Samsung agent and they also not able to resolve this. Please let me know whether it is a software issue or there is some issue with my tv itself.samsung agent told me that it is software issue. So can you let me know whether this issue appear any other  710D tv or not.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
HI @Sayantan. Where did you purchase the TV from? If you go to Settings > Support > Software Update, please can you confirm your current software version? If you go to 'Update Now' are any updates available?
0 Likes
Sayantan
First Poster
Options

DA718778-B19D-4075-B205-40BC7334C95B.jpeg

The update latest version is disabled ...current version is 1152

0 Likes
Sayantan
First Poster
Options

I purchased it from Costco. I checked the same but no update is available.

0 Likes
Sayantan
First Poster
Options

I purchased from Costco . I checked but no update is available . Is there any solution available ?? I am not happy with that .. if this issue can not be resolved then I will return it.

0 Likes
Sayantan
First Poster
Options

i already replied that .. till now I did not get any update from Samsung.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Sayantan, I am assuming you have the NU7100 and latest update is 1152.8 which was released in October-Tv's often miss out the decimal point in the settings and so would appear you have the latest firmware.  However keep an eye on the Samsung Support site as updates are often available via USB before OTA.  https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/model/UA49NU7100KXXS/    Unsure of your exact model but will be same firmware in any case. 

Meantime I would suggest you reset the  Network connection to see of that makes any difference, if not could try a factory reset.  Is it specifically a browser problem, any issue with On Demand Services over the internet?   

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes