First Poster
Options
I've tried to reboot system 3 times and it's not helped
Plus not getting call back from advisers
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi Stevend. :robothappy:

Can you tell us a bit more? Does it blackout on any other sources? Is it just a 10 second blip and fine after that?

And what connections/sockets are you using for your Sky Q and Xbox One?

0 Likes
Stevend
First Poster
Options

1) second 

@AntS wrote:

Hi Stevend. :robothappy:

Can you tell us a bit more? Does it blackout on any other sources? Is it just a 10 second blip and fine after that?

And what connections/sockets are you using for your Sky Q and Xbox One?

Hdmi 1 and 2 ,using sky 4k Hdmi and xbox 4k hDr, all sources black out ,get some one to call me to get a replacement 

0 Likes
Stevend
First Poster
Options

It's 5 months old and been doing it since the start but at the first month I was told to wait for an update 

It's updated a few times ,I've got a bad one and I'm fed up playing xbox online then it going black

0 Likes
Stevend
First Poster
Options
And the tvs own online support is useless no one replys
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Can you try adjusting one of the SKY Q settings, monitor how it goes and let us know?

On the SKY Q remote press the Home Key. This'll take you to the Home Screen. Scroll to the very bottom of the SKY menu, then Settings > Setup > Audio Visual. Click to the right and change HDMI Control setting from On to Off.

(Just to note: Turning off HDMI control on the SKY Q box will result in a small change in functionality. The SKY Q box will no longer be able to wake the TV from standby using HDMI CEC (Anynet) . However, it is also possible to do this using the SKY Q remote control. A short press of the standby key on the SKY Q remote will turn the SKY Q box on or off, a long press of the standby key will turn the Samsung TV on or off. An interactive guide on how to programme the SKY Q remote to operate the Samsung TV can be found in the SKY user menu (Settings > Setup > Remote Control.)

0 Likes
Stevend
First Poster
Options

As I said above it happens with the xbox s to so its not just the sky

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options

You can tell theres a new train spotting film out. All these moderates are born slippy

G G
0 Likes