Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Betreff: TV Plus App endgültig löschen

(Topic created on: 27-11-2018 08:40 AM)
shahin-n
First Poster
Options

There are many other problems with Samsung TV. It is literally not possible to see the name of the programm when the name is long. The first some letters are displayed and then there is are three dots (...). If you want to see the complete name, as a normal human being, you press on info button on the remote controller for more details and decsription. And suprise, the info page shows the long name with three dots as well. Let's say if the name of the programm is "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" it will be shown like "The Assassination of Jess...".

If you still insist on seeing the name, then you can press the channel list button on the remote controller, which will show you the complete name if you wait, it will slide and you will see the name. And, the main point of all this story is, if you press exit or return button or if you press channel list button again, you will see TV+ window popping up from the bottom of the screen. There is no escape from it. And of course TV+ will show you some movie posters with sexual or violence content. I am very angry about it, it is my second post regarding the same problem. I, honestly, don't recomment this Samsung TV.

p.s. There are more problems, I will write them in the next threads, If I am not blocked by the admins.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
nee_m_d
Pioneer
Options
To Shahin-n: I agree. There are many problems, most of them are software related. However unfortunately you have to create separate threads for each problem...
0 Likes
DavidB
Options

Hi shahin-n,

I transfered your post to the English speaking part of the Samsung Community.

DavidB.png