Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Apps on smart tv

(Topic created on: 09-12-2018 06:08 PM)
BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options

Hi i downloaded video and tv cast app to samsung smart tv its says the app is installed but i cant find it ?

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarlH
Options

HI @BIBURYBILL. What TV and phone do you have? Which app are you referring to?

View solution in context

Solution
BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
CarlH
Options

HI @BIBURYBILL. What TV and phone do you have? Which app are you referring to?

BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options
Hi my tv is Ue43nu7020 phone is Galaxy S7 i have 2 probs smart view on my phone cant find tv and i have downloaded video and tv cast samsung app it says its installed but i cant find it ,it didn't give me option to save to home .Can you install apps on Samsung smart tv thank you
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks, @BIBURYBILL. Are your phone and TV both on the same network? Can you also check the software version on both are up to date? The latest on your TV is 1152.8. You can check this by pressing Menu/ Settings on your phone and going to Support > Software Update. 

0 Likes
BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options
Yes both on latest updates and same network
0 Likes
Dot_Onion
Apprentice
Options

If you have a s7 you should have smart view already built into the phones firmware so do the TV, if you pull down on the menu bar of your phone start smart view and you should see your TV. Now of smartview is not picking up the TV and you are connected to same wifi there is a issue with a update with the phone or TV. Now for the phone not showing the apps you installed the issue maybe with the phones firmware. They may have disable that function on the s7 forcing you to upgrade your phone. I know you have notice new devices does not work with old devices when it was stated it will.

0 Likes
Solution
BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options

Thank you