Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust volume problem with soundbar

(Topic created on: 28-12-2018 11:32 AM)
Phodar
Student
Options

First, sorry for my english. I have a hw-n300 soundbar and a 55nu7500 tv. Both are connected via Bluetooth. When i turn on the tv, the soundbar turn on automatically. The tv detect the soundbar, but often the volume buttons of the tv control not work. When i press up/down buttons the screen show it, but not do the action. The solution is press the play/pause button of the soundbar. Then i can use the tv control. Is this an issue or im doing something incorrect? Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Zakaria_E
Pathfinder
Options

Hello,

I suggest you start by resetting the soundbar by pressing the two buttons (+ and -) on the soundbar and pair the soundbar with your TV again.

Hope it will work correctly :smiling-face:
Phodar
Student
Options
Hi. Thanks for your answer. I did that, but not work. Soundbar in now in the technical service.
Will24
First Poster
Options

How did you get it in technical service, I'm having similar issues and it's very frustrating 

0 Likes
skingftl
First Poster
Options

I'm having a similar issue but my combo is connected with an optical cable. When I press volume up the optical icon comes on the screen but the volume does not rise.  It's hard to hear the dialogue. 

0 Likes