Support

Open search

65 Q7fn vertical banding

First Poster

Hi i purchased this television three days ago as of writing this email my set has a lot of vertical streaks across the whole panel i have attached pictures can notice it on all sources and is very noticeable when watching sports or playing games many thanks . 20190112_214838.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL Moderator
@Mitchelldudley: If you notice blurring or juddering on the screen, use the Auto Motion Plus Settings function to resolve the issue: Home > Settings > Picture > Expert Settings > Auto Motion Plus Settings. I recommend connecting your cable or satellite box directly into the TV when completing these steps to ensure that there are no external issues affecting the display.
First Poster

Hi thanks for the response there isn't any issue with the motion itself its the vertical columns of light on everything I watch its not something I expected on such a premium television at the moment watching anything with panning screens is unwatchable 

AndrewL Moderator
If you go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Start Picture Test, do you get any error messages/'fails'? If so then please call Samsung TV & AV Support on 0330 726 7864 where an advisor will be able to provide further assistance and arrange any necessary repairs.

I have the same problem as you,here's some pictures of mines20190331_180418.jpg55 Q7fn vertical banding

20190331_191004.jpg

20190331_180604.jpg

Top Liked Authors