Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

404 Not Found

(Topic created on: 11-02-2019 08:28 PM)
VanTran
First Poster
Options

My house has a Samsung Smart TV (dont remember its serial number) and it had a problem. When i click on Youtube app, it says "404 Not Found. The requested URL not found on this server." But when I watch Youtube on Internet, it still works normally. Can you guys tell my what the problem is and how to solve it? Sorry for my broken English!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @VanTran.

Let's see if we can get this sorted for you. Could you tell us the full model code of the TV and the current software version? Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung, or alternatively, Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Loke21
First Poster
Options

How to solve this problem, can you let me know more about this?

0 Likes
D103
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris, I appreciate this problem was raised some time ago but I am experiencing the same problem.  I suspect it may be related to the age of the tv and the model no longer being supported but thought I would try.

my tv model is UE32D6100 and the software version 001008; it appears this is up to date.

The internet connection appears to be ok (it’s via Ethernet cable) and the SMART hub allows me to log into my Samsung account.  A couple of things to note are that the SMART hub looks very different to that on current TVs and the error 404 occurs on several apps.

i have deleted the apps and reloaded them, i have tried resetting the TV but nothing seems to work.

Grateful of any assistance or information you can provide.

many thanks.

0 Likes
D103
First Poster
Options

Sorry, I have headed the issue to Chris and it should have been addressed to ‘@VanTran’.

0 Likes