The Beta end is near..
Samsung has worked hard to fix all those pesky bugs...
But I have not seen any of the suggested features implemented so here is a last call in case we can get a few before the last Beta....
Ranked In order of importance/popularity..
1. Implementation of Google Feed/Home on first page of home screen (even if it's part of Samsung Daily)
2. Vertical volume bars (Bottom right corner)
3. Shoot with all Cameras at once
4. Smart Things notification tray, ability to switch devices without leaving current app (as with Android Pie)
5. Improved/new notification notification light
6. Improved night camera shot (faster & less noise)
7. Better more reactive scene optimizer (e.g. for macro/portrait apply blur, when dark apply night mode)
8. Split Video close up and distance at the same time
Hopefully these changes should be simple enough and already be in Samsungs pipeline as these are much requested and are what other manufacturers have over Samsung.
Please @TomaszT push this to the Devs in hope we can get some of these in on the next (and probably final release)
Thanks for this compilation thread!
Truth be told, I already got a positive feedback regarding some of the options mentioned.
However, as finding and fixing the bugs is the highest priority, it is really hard to devote the time to focus on adding something new.
In a few cases, they are initially accepted but I doubt they will be added in Beta, but rather in either an official version, or in one of the future updates (as time and testing are necessary to implement those).
And you can be sure, that I pester the development team constantly, especailly when it comes to the suggestions that have the biggest support
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.