Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro video mode and shutter button Zoom

Please for the love of baby jesus can we get these features back (oreo) in the camera app.

Pro video Mode and Shut ter button zoom.

3 Comments
smaus
Apprentice
Options

I second this! Especially Pro Mode Video. Why was that ever removed in the first place? This is the one feature that made Samsung's Camera App stand out. Please bring it back. 

MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hi @BackDaws,

We've already received some suggestions regarding Video Pro Mode, so developers are working on bringing it back, although it may come back in a different form. :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed: I certainly wouldn't count on seeing it back during the Beta Programme.

As for the Shutter Button Zoom, I'm not sure how many users would like to see it back... :thinking-face:

Your post is a good opportunity for the developers to see how much interest there is in the Pro Mode and in the Shutter Button Zoom. So let's see how many likes and comments will your suggestion get :winking-face:

BackDaws
Navigator
Options

Well shutter button zoom made using the camera true 1 handed use, now I have to hold the camera with 1 hand and then pinch to zoom using the other hand, its impossible to do this with 1 hand.