Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShare via Bixby button

0 Likes

Please can you enable the option to activate wireless power sharing via the Bixby button, which would be more convenient when the phone is face down.

Tags (2)
5 Comments
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

I think Bixby button customisation is needed generally. Current customisation options aren't  enough. 

I can count on one thumb the number if times I've used the button to open Bixby so I'd much rather be able to assign a Bixby routine or something, so I can make it do whatever I want. 

dapling
Apprentice
Options

I'm generally ok with the customisation options and currently use the button to open what's app. I would much prefer to use it for a setting that is difficult to access though, especially when the power share system only works when phone is face down.... If I was going to be negative, I'd suggest scrapping Bixby altogether and rename the button appropriately! Bixby is quite frankly awful and is the one thing that puts me off using a Samsung phone... As a Google user, I'm happy with one assistant for all my needs (and I don't need a dedicated button to activate any of them!).

ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

One thing I haven't figured out is how to get the quick command to take a photo as soon as the app opens, rather than the 2 or so second countdown delay it has 

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @dapling 

That's a valid point you have there.

I will forward that suggestion to our development team! :smiling-face:

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed