Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pen Window

The Pen Window feature from the previous Note series should be re-introduced.

As the Galaxy Note 9 is known for multi tasking and having multiple apps open in split screen mode, I think the Pen Window option, which debuted on the Note 3, on the S pen is a great idea. 

For those who don't know what this feature is, it's an option that appears when you detach the S pen, which when selected let's the user draw a square/rectangle and it's given a selection of apps to choose from. The selected app then opens in the window drawn by the user.

This would bring added functionality to the S pen as I personally feel like it hasn't been really looked at by developers since Samsung released the SDK for it during the Note 9s launch. 

Tags (3)
2 Comments
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

@Jab7865

This suggestion seems to based on your preferences. Everyone may like something else, so to be able to send this suggestion to our team of developers we need more users who would like to have this feature implemented in their devices. When more people confirm being interested in your suggestion, I'll send it to our development team. Let's say we need about 30 likes :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:.

Thank you in advance for your understanding! :winking-face::white-medium-star:

Rew1
First Poster
Options

I have not seen that feature but from the description I would definitely want to see it implemented. 

Recently Updated Ideas