Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Features We Need

0 Likes

I think a few old features should be implemented into the final update for new devices. 

I have listed since features that I believe would be a great addition to the S and Note series. 

Rotate Picture With Finger

- when image is being viewed, users place a finger anywhere on the screen and rotate their finger. Doing this made the image rotate.

Ringtone For Individual Contact

- some may call it a gimmick but this is actually really useful. Having different ringtones set for different contacts would help you tell who's calling without looking at your phone. This is a great option for people who drive but don't have a newer car that has Bluetooth or android auto.

Camera Doodle

-implementing the drawing on a live image on the camera (note 10 feature) would be a great update for the Note 9. I understand that feature is for the Note 10 and it is one of the features that sets the devices apart. But adding a stripped down version of it would work.

Always On Display Update

-the always on display feature is amazing, but I think users should have the option to have a solid colour of their choice for the date and time. I know you can pick your colour, but there's only a small amount to pick from and power users like to match everything to the wallpaper and icon pack. 

1 Comment
MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Wow, @Jab7865, thanks for so many suggestions! I've sent them to our development team :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

As for the Ringtone For Individual Contact: it's already available. You need to enter Contacts> Contact's name> Edit> View more> Ringtone> You can choose a default ringtone or tap the "+" and add your own ringtone :smiling-face:

Recently Updated Ideas