Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder Titles

Not impressed with the folder layout, currently the name of the folder sits above the folder,  when you try to touch the screen (rather than back button) you end up clicking in the the title.  My suggestion is that the title of the folder is in the folder and that the folder sits more centrally in the screen.  One UI 1.0 the folder option was better than in the first beta of 2.0. On the plus side,  the beta appears very stable to me. 

Tags (1)
1 Comment
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hey @theoracle,

Actually we haven't received any more complaints about the folder layout..

Therefore, this change seems to be based on user preferences. Everyone may like something else, so to be able to send this suggestion to our team of developers we would need more people to be interested in this change and want to have this change implemented in their devices. When more people confirm being interested in this suggestion, I can send it to Korea. Let's say we need about 30 likes :winking-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Recently Updated Ideas