Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customise home screen

Hello everyone,

With Samsung devices there is a theme store which includes things like icons packs etc. My suggestion is that Samsung to really allow its users to install third party themes on their homescreen launcher. Almost 99% of the times I don't see a useful icon pack or theme on the level of those on the play store.

So can samsung integrate the themes and icons packs from the play store to be applied to the default home screen layout. This will stop users from downloading other launchers to do exactly the same. Samsung please take this into consideration.

The other major issue is the music app is playing out distorted music and the same song on youtube is perfect without any issues. What is wrong with the music app. Certainly wasn't like this before the beta program.

Thanks for viewing this post. Please make sure to like and get the word spread fast. I appreciate it.

1 Comment
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hi @MrTechNotion 

Thanks for the suggestion, but another user has already suggested something like this and it has been shared to the development team already! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: