Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely customisable Grid layout

0 Likes

Hello, I'd like to suggest instead of just a few grid layout options, have the grid layout completely customisable like what Nova launcher has, so you can pick anythin from 1x1 upto 10x10 if you like, and not fixed, so if you like you can have 7x8 if you like, or 4x7, and make this available for not just the Home screen, but also the app drawer, AND the notification panel quick toggle buttons too, you used to allow 6 across on the quick toggle buttons on the notification panel, but you have removed it!

I would love to have this feature to completely customise my screen layout and then never have to use a third party launcher.

Thanks.

2 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hi @stevefld99 

I get where you are coming from, but the goal of One UI 2 is to make it simple and easy to use for everyone.

The development team also tries to cut out all the customization options that users hardly use, to make the software take up less space and to improve the device's performance.

So it would be best if other members showed off their support for this by leaving a Like for this proposal! 

stevefld99
Explorer
Options

Hi @TomaszT 

Thanks for your reply, i get your point, but i used this feature, ever since i was able too, yeh i get its not really an important feature so i do see why it was removed, it was just one of those things i liked, never mind, it doesn't seem anyone else either agrees with me or was aware you could do this, or just wasn't interested haha! Thanks for your reply anyway.