Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

Hi. This is not a bug. This a user feedback to you. So far I am loving the Q beta. Except few bugs, which I reported and got my replied. How ever, I would like to say that the new Device Care app is beautiful. And better then previous one. But the new Q beta battery graph is a disappointment. As a user and Samsung lover, I would love to get the old Pie battery graph where you could see usage based on the 100% charge and not a daily battery stats. Thanks.

4 Comments
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

@fahadonik wrote:

Hi. This is not a bug. This a user feedback to you. So far I am loving the Q beta. Except few bugs, which I reported and got my replied. How ever, I would like to say that the new Device Care app is beautiful. And better then previous one. But the new Q beta battery graph is a disappointment. As a user and Samsung lover, I would love to get the old Pie battery graph where you could see usage based on the 100% charge and not a daily battery stats. Thanks.

I've been complaining about this since the first beta but Samsung arent interested because they think the new graph is easier to understand... the graph is something I'd call atrocious to use.

This is the response I had.

Screenshot_20191118-185216_Samsung Members.jpg

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

I do like the new graphs but for 1 I don't understand the too graph:face-with-tears-of-joy: and 2 I would prefer like suggested to be based on full charge rather than full day ... Or even ability to switch metrics

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @fahadonik 

I have already forwarded the idea to bring back the old Battery management window.

But now that I think about it, I might try to get back to them with something similar to what @BenGinders has suggested.

Which is a toggle option to see it either daily or from the last charging cycle.

If it is possible, then I think this solution might make both sides happy :thinking-face:

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed