Support

Open search

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

First Poster

I'd like to know, this is so ridiculous. Samsung does nothing, and why this is so funny for cheaters? They should be banned.

Apprentice

Actually look this up on Youtube. People make videos of the crappy homemade setups they use to cheat.

Like taping your phone to the ceiling, over a ceiling fan, and the blades hit the phone and make steps. It's rediculous.

Highlighted
Observer

Even now,   non-cheater can't get first place! Has Samsung Health replied on this case!?

Apprentice

I solved, after the third time that my the samsung gear fit2 pro broke, I decided to take a Suunto and withdraw from the cheat game and leave the Samsung Health app.

Observer

Yeah, some folks on for five different fitness trackers and strap them to their arm and leg while they run.  Wanted to test them to a paint Shaker and give the cheating accelerated to a really ridiculous point?

I saw Samsung tried addressing this over a year ago. 

I'm a competitive person who enjoys competitions. I don't find cheating amusing. I don't even know why people cheat on a flipping step contest. Lame, lame, lame. 

This is why I'm selling this POS Gear2 and getting a fitbit. 

i also complained samsung about that this software is more about who cheats more rather than real steps

Observer

exactly, this is frustrating, we're on the 1st of March, 2019 and there's a new challenge started today which at the end users have to reach 200,000 and users already reached from the morning 100,000+ steps, THIS IS CHEATING SAMSUNG, please get a way to fix it

Apprentice

Unreal that these folks continue to do this, and that Samsung allows it. Hence why I don't participate in these challenges anymore. I'd rather just set a goal on my own and conquer it.... 

Observer
Couldnt agree more
Top Liked Authors