Support

Open search

YOUTUBE FULL SCREEN NOT WORKING ON S8+AFTER UPDATE

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

YOUTUBE FULL SCREEN NOT WORKING ON S8+AFTER UPDATE

HI THERE I AM GALAXY S8+ USER INRECENT UPDATE IN NOV 2017....THE YOUTUBE FULL SCREEN IS NOT WORKING. THERE IS A ICON SHOWING BEFORE UPDATE ON RIGHT HAND TOP OF YHE SCREEN TO CROP THE SCREEN BUT ITS DISAPPEARED AFTRR UPDATE. ILL TURNED ON FULL SCREEN APP ASWELL BUT STILL NOT WORKING ANY HELP PLZ

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
First Poster

Re: YOUTUBE FULL SCREEN NOT WORKING ON S8+AFTER UPDATE

As mentioned yesterday, even i was facing it. Now i m able to get full screen. But instead of that full screen icon, i am allowed with pinch in and pinch out. Let me know if u guys are also seeing the same

To be honest this feature seems comfortable rather than going and searching for that bubble kind of icon

First Poster

Just follow the instructions in this video and the problem will be solved 100%.

https://youtu.be/kH3nz6pyN-k

It worked! Thanks!

This is better because you can actually zoom to how much you want if some content will go off screen.

I was trying to find out why it was different, and saw this was a recent post, so came here.

This must apply to us all, I don't remember doing any update on my phone so must have been a YouTube one. 

USE TWO FINGERS TO ZOOM AS YOU WOULD ON ANY OTHER APP GUYS! IT SHOULD WORK.

32 REPLIES
Black Belt 

Is the option 100% turned on in Settings→Display→Full screen apps.

If so try clearing the cache and data in the app. And try soft reboot by turning the device Off and On. 

Current Phone ~ S8 Model: SM-G950F. CsC:BTU.

First Poster

Facing the same issue. After couple of answers on Google.. Tried reverting to some older version of YouTube.. Issue still exists.. Please help

First Poster

Same here .... Samsung do something with YouTube..

Full screen not available 

The small pop button not there anymore 

Tried everything 

Same here! S8 no option to go full screen on YouTube.

First Poster

I just updated my s8+ OS yesterday too, and I lost my stretch to fit widget on youtube too. effin annoying.

First Poster

Same in my note8 :/

First Poster

As mentioned yesterday, even i was facing it. Now i m able to get full screen. But instead of that full screen icon, i am allowed with pinch in and pinch out. Let me know if u guys are also seeing the same

To be honest this feature seems comfortable rather than going and searching for that bubble kind of icon

Earlier, it was fine and I'm not sure since when this happened but the expand icon on YouTube for my Samsung galaxy S8 has disappeared and that's left me really frustrated. No point of have the 18:9 display then. Samsung please fix!

First Poster

Hmmm... I haven't got the pinch feature, I wonder am I the only one who hasn't got it. Tried many times but no luck.

Top Liked Authors