Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp on galaxy watch 4g LTE

(Topic created on: 04-11-2018 07:30 PM)
Zepedee
First Poster
Options

Ive pre ordered a galaxy watch 4g (Ite) and know there have been issues already raised with WhatsApp where you are basically responding to a notification from your blue toothed mobile. If you are using 4g (lte) so that you leave your mobile at home will replying to WhatsApp notifications still work?

3 REPLIES 3
Jewels88
Student
Options

I have the exact same question. Me purchasing the watch actually depends on this but nobody can give me a proper answer, not even at the store. Could somebody from Samsung please answer?? 

0 Likes
es14
First Poster
Options

hi, did you manage to find a solution for your question ? i'm experiencing the same issue ... no notifications at all on lte mode (active 2)

0 Likes
Jewels88
Student
Options

I ended up buying an apple watch because they could at least explain to me how it would work. Never received an answer regarding the Samsung watch. I asked at several stores and they didn't know. On apple, it works but it sucks. You receive notifications but you can't see pics or listen to voice messages. You also can't send voice messages and replying is tough cause it's difficult to write. So I usually just call back.  You can only reply, you can't just send WhatsApp messages, not like they have an actual app on the watch.

0 Likes