Support

Open search

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread

Highlighted
AntS Moderator

@ConcreteLlama: I've found the developers to be very literal and sparse/efficient in their wording to us, so from the wording of their response, I'd say it's unlikely to be extended to existing products. But they did like the general concept, so you never know, it might be. Assuming there aren't hardware/design concept limitations in those cases, of course.

@V_J:  I've checked, and the developers haven't replied to our pitch for your suggestion as of yet. But I'm going to see if I can get someone to do some poking around at their end.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Apprentice

On the watch i think the swimming app needs a little more work, setting the distance laps you need more 99 is not enough for a long distance when you swim 3 miles in a 25mtr pool its 198 laps! Also there should be 4 time or distance stored not just one, plus a vib on every 1/4 the total distance so you can tell how far you got without having to look. No gps out door swimmimg app yet? 

First Poster
My suggestion:
Launch a tablet with an EDGE screen and 8-12GB of RAM. This would look outstanding and would be perfect for gamers and all kinds of users! Cannot believe this has not been launched already!
Apprentice

Galaxy Watch: PC Software like FITBIT. Chest strap support. Myfitness pal support.

First Poster

Hi, i'd like to see the rowing activity, which is already available on Samsung health, to be a trackable activity on the watch, with GPS tracking?

I'm an outdoor rower and currently my training sessions on the water get tracked as a 'Rowing Machine' activity with no GPS tracking. 

Was there a reason this was left out on the watch?

Kind regards

L

First Poster

any chance of linking with alexa as i would love to be able to use none voice  comands and not have to get my phone out all the time 

First Poster

Hello,

I have some suggestions for Samsung Health app.

1. Allow sharing of food items and meals with another user (for example, my wife and I will eat the same meal for dinner, so if one of us adds it to our meal, they can share it with the other - who can then adjust portion if required).
  2. Include ability to plan meals for the coming week.
    • This would show calorie count for each meal and day and show available calorie 'balance' based on a set target.
    • This could be used to create a shopping list of ingredients for planned meals.
  3. Barcode scanner to add food items.
  4. For the 'weight management' module. Seeing one is over their calorie target first thing in the morning is a very negative way to start the day. There needs to be another needle/visualisation showing where one is expected to end up by the end of the day if no further calories consumed and on estimated 'at rest' burned calories.

Thanks for reading.

Top Liked Authors