Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 13-10-2017 11:23 AM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

285 REPLIES 285
robigouk
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I see the new watch allows spotify to be downloaded to the phone (500 songs) to use independantly.

I often go running but I listen to books via Audible.  do you have any plans to also have their app where I can download the book to the watch and leave my phone behind when I go running?

0 Likes
ZeusRex
First Poster
Options
The Galaxy S8/S8+ need this for the exact same reasons. And any future Samsung phones, for that matter.
krono
Journeyman
Options
I've open a thread requesting this feature (name galaxy s8+ aod rotation) and it got a lot of answer try to answer even to that thread, maybe concentrating ideas and keep thread up can give a chance more for this feature to be implemented
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all. I forwarded the AOD rotation suggestion (and added that you Note8 guys would like it too), but have yet to hear any confirmation on it from our end. I do know it's been escalated to the highest level though.

@Koibag: My colleague has confirmed that the hard press idea you suggested sadly can't be done on the current devices due to the hardware; but they liked the idea and have suggested it for our design team going forwards for future products - so thanks! :robothappy:

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all. Couple of updates for you.

@MarkStone: I’m afraid it’s a no-go on the alarm grouping idea – but I can see the benefit of it, so good shout on the idea nonetheless.

@AlexRambo: Thanks to your suggestion, the developers are currently working on the idea of a customisable generic activity option for wearables, so great shout on that one!

Ramcoruna
First Poster
Options

I want "block notifications" button to be moved further in The Samsung Gear S3.

It's too near to The "Show notifications" and I push it when I really don't want to do it

Thanks

0 Likes
Laura32
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung note 8 I notice when I'm on my messages and menu I see light coming through edge of the phone were the gaps are anyone having this problem ?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Laura32.

It sounds like it's the light reflecting and spreading around the screen; which is normal for that type of phone, and more noticeable if used in dark conditions. However, our Support Centres (UK here; or Éire here) are always happy to check your phone out for you to make sure everything is fine with it if you want to pop in. :robothappy:

0 Likes
Laura32
Apprentice
Options

I spoke to Samsung on chat they told me not right i got a replacment it's still the same showing lights around the edge I'm far up north i can't pop in to a store to get it checked out as there no samsung store up here i will phone my network today thank you for your help 

M-o-r-g
Explorer
Options

Hi first post and have a couple of suggestions.

First one:

I own a gear s3 along with the note 8, when selecting do not disturb on the g3 I would like the phone to also change to do not disturb (this functionality is on android wear)

Second request:

To be able to mix and match certain items within themes . . So if you don't like specific parts of a theme (say the dialer skin) you could select either the default skin or one from another theme etc. . Same applies for the quick settings panel. . 

Basically it's very hard to find a theme that has all items that you like.

Thanks for listening.