Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennis tracking

(Topic created on: 20-04-2017 03:29 PM)
Mshaw1515
First Poster
Options

How do I choose tennis in activity tracker in S health app on my Gear S3?  I see it listed in S health app on my phone but not as an option on my watch...

91 REPLIES 91
ca46717
Explorer
Options

absolutely incredible some acitivites like tennis are not available in the watch itself. 

Ehrismann
Apprentice
Options

I am wondering about that. You as a Moderator should know it better:

- I am not able to select Tennis as an activtiy on the watch !

- The watch is not able to detect Tennis automatically, only "Dynamisches Workout" is getting detected !

D_a_n_i
Journeyman
Options

The topic is older than 1 year, there were some updates for Samsung Gear S3, but I still don't see tennis, badminton, mountain biking… to be added!? Is it really so hard to add this sports, do we have to get old to see them or is it better just to sell the watch and buy a new one, from companies that take care of their costumers...?

SX
First Poster
Options
Samsung moderators. Please shoe us that you care for costumers. Even with one empty reply in this thread.
champi
First Poster
Options

I'm facing the same problem.

AntS
Options

Hi all. :smiling-face:

I've put a suggestion about this topic to our software R&D team. Me or one of the other Mods will let you know how it goes.

Simmerwille
First Poster
Options

Received the new Galaxy Smart Watch yesterday, and I can not select tennis on my watch 😞

0 Likes
Kurt_V
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem here, I practice two sports: Tennis en mountenbike... both not available on my gear sport (what's in name...)

i'm  very happy with my watch, except for this missing feature, especially because it is availabe in the S Health app on smartphone.

Hope to see a solution very soon.

uLkim
Student
Options

Any news on this subject?

The activities should support the same ones as Samsung Health in the Tracking watch (e.g. Gear Fit 2 Pro).

0 Likes
Shankar1
First Poster
Options

Is there any update to this issue? I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes