Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennis tracking

(Topic created on: 17-10-2018 03:39 PM)
Mshaw1515
First Poster
Options

How do I choose tennis in activity tracker in S health app on my Gear S3?  I see it listed in S health app on my phone but not as an option on my watch...

91 REPLIES 91
Shankar1
First Poster
Options

Any update???????

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all. 

The developer has got back to us, and advised us that there are no plans in the near future to increase the range of activity on the Gear S3.

0 Likes
Simmerwille
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your answer, wat about the Galaxy Smartwatch?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

No worries @Simmerwille. I'll see if I can get some more info on that for you. :smiling-face:

0 Likes
D_a_n_i
Journeyman
Options

I advise the developer that it starts to plan in the near future to be more user friendly and includes on the Gear S3 all activities, depending on buyer’s needs, because we didn’t buy Gear S3 just to wear it as a jewelry, we are using it to monitore different sports... if this awareness does not change by the developer, I will, of course, sell it, because it's not usefull for me and my activities...

juliozeta
Student
Options

I should have read theses commentaries before buying this watch. Unfortunately Samsung is not interested on their customers. Tennis is a popular sport, so I don't understand why they don't listen to us

Nathorius
First Poster
Options

Is there already news on the subject of bringing (table) tennis activity tracking to the Galaxy Watch? It would be really helpful for a lot of people.

The matter of detail for pushups etc is enourmously. It would be really great to add a broather range in sports in general.

Deej333
Explorer
Options

Anny update?

Why is it still not possible to track badminton or tennis??

Basic sports!

Deej333
Explorer
Options

What about Samsung watch ? Latest version?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi guys! Just to update you: the developers have let us know that there are plans to slowly add new activities/functions to the Galaxy Watch. They haven't said any more than that, so it'll be mostly a case of exploring things in any updates you get - but if we do hear anything further ourselves, we'll let you know.